Thursday, February 3, 2011
EDEC Week 3
So far I love my first grade placement. I was able to read to the class today a Junie B Jones book and listen in on a teacher meeting with the Vice Principal. In our book, that we are reading, I really enjoyed the few pages about behavior and what/what not to do. I found my self sort of laughing at what the author what talking about. I have seen and experienced much of what I was reading. Some of the stuff that was mentioned did a lot of good and some stuff had the opposite effect. I agree with pretty much all of what the author was conveying to me. I feel like we need the parents on our side and to help better their children. I also agree with not letting yourself lose comtrol or your emotions and allowing the child to "win" an arguement. Therefore, I am seeing some of the good and some of the bad in my student teaching. It's very interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment