Question: I did not know if it was okay to use the blog post that I wrote on the last chapters in our Writer's Workshop book?
If not, then...
I still love my field placement. My 5 day unit plan went amazing and I learned a lot about what I need to work on as a teacher. Dr. Tolley was great help with giving ideas and ways to manage the classroom during a partner lesson. I am super excited about my 1st grade class taking a field trip to the UGA rodeo in April! I am part of the committee who put this 3 day rodeo together. I will not be able to sit with them during the rodeo because I will have to rope and barrel race for them during the rodeo. I am also pumped about bringing my bottle fed goat, Tinkerbell, and my Minuature Horse, Petey, to the classroom for a goodbye and thank you suprise. Plus I am bringing food and drinks!! This semester is going by fast and it is going well. The GACE is tough and I hope I passed the first section and I take the 2nd section on May 7th. Yes, right after finals! Oh JOY!!
Sure, you're fine - amazing, in fact!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited that your students are going to the UGA rodeo. You have me interested to go, too, especially since you will be participating!
Beth