The first day has been fun and I already have learned a few new things. I watched a guided reading lesson, observed a math and writing lesson, and I am blown away by the smartboard. I really want to learn how to do all of the neat things that the smartboard has to offer. Reading the first 14 pages in our book makes perfect sense to me. I am really starting to believe that there are not "bad children," but only bad teachers. I enjoyed the examples that the book gives about great teachers and what they do or do not do. As future teachers, we have always been told what NOT to do as teachers. Now, we are starting to learn how to become great teachers.
Thursday 1/20/11: Observed a math and writing lesson, helped a child with their work, and listen to a child read.
No comments:
Post a Comment